Friday, November 9, 2007

What Am I Thankful For! It's a start!

Hey all,

I've decided to count my blessings. Every day through the end of the month, I will think what I am thankful for. In this crazy world of ours, I think it's important to consider that when
you see the horrors of what goes on around us on the 5 o'clock news. So for today...

What am I thankful for?
I'm thankful for the freedom I have to be who I choose to be. I'm thankful that my family and husband support that choice. I'm thankful that no matter what the problems we may have in this great country of ours, I can still choose to be a stay at home mom, have as many kids or pets or chocolate as I want. I can write "Bodice Rippers" or inspirationals. I can serve God the way he and I have agreed, and not as some church says I have to.
I can eat meat...or I can choose a carrot.
I can smoke...or choose not to.
I can play my country music and the only one who complains is the son whose favorite band is called "Death Head"
I can read what I want, watch what I want and go where I want.
Choice...it's an awesome thing.


No comments: