Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tuesday's Shameless Self-Promotion Announcement

Hey all,

It's that day of the week again, and today I have a special announcement.

As some of you may know, MUSA Publishing closed it's doors at the beginning of the year.  And by doing so, it left ten of my books without homes.  Now, I was asked by a couple of publishers if I wanted them to pick them up, but in all honesty, I just didn't want to go through all that again.  So I decided to publish them myself.

I've been flirting with self-publishing for a while now, but overseas it was difficult to find the time to write.  Especially with all that was going on in my life.  So I just put everything on hold.  Now we're back in the states, and I'm excited to get going again.  And you guys are the lucky ones. I've got TONS of ideas from my travels.  Enough to keep me riding the creation wind for many, many years.

So here is my plan.  I'll be starting off two-fold. One, I want to get all my previously released books back on sale.  And hopefully, by the end of the year I'll have over half done and back online.  But at the same time, I've got several new books I'll be publishing as well.

I may have mentioned at one time the start of The Wandering Star series? These books are set in each of the countries I've visited over the years. The first one, set in Paris, France, is a paranormal love story, and if all goes well, it will be out sometime the end of summer.  I haven't decided on a name yet, but once I do, I'll be sharing it with you all. There will also be a couple of freebies in this series, so I know you'll all enjoy that.

To get things started, the first book released is my award winning Second Chances: Waiting in the Wings.  Available July 5th, you can get all the details on my webpage.  But here is a blurb to get things started.  If you haven't read this awesome series, join the readers who are saying it's one of the best things I've done.

Enjoy!!!!

~~~*~~~

What if one moment of unexpected passion turned into a night you that would haunt you forever?  When Callie Jacobs meets country music sensation Jordon McKenna, the mutual attraction between the two make sparks fly.  Then, she awakens the next morning, a victim of a new date rape drug.

Can Callie and Jordon sift through the betrayal and lies to find the truth?  Will they ever be able to trust each other enough to have a second chance at love.

**The author is donating a portion of the proceeds to RAINN.  For more information please go to http://www.rainn.org/ .


~~REVIEWS~~

Ms. England should be applauded for how she delivers this poignant story about date rape.~~~Ecataromance Sensual

An incredibly moving, poignant, emotional and even sometimes harsh look at the world involving rape. A Blue Ribbon Favorite.~~~Romance Junkies

CJ England has written her most powerful story to date. A Recommended Read.~~~CK2S Kwips and Kritiques

I curtsy to you, Ms. England, for a supreme job on this subject matter and for everything you are attempting to do to draw attention to this matter.~~~Dark Angel Reviews

The romance part of this story, and it is a romance story, is superb. I highly recommend this story to anyone who loves an outstanding romance. Not only is this story intense and pleasurable but a portion of the profits is going to charity. What a win-win offer!~~~Night Owl Reviews

~~~*~~~

I have to say I'm gratified that so many of my readers agreed with the reviewers.  Jordon and Callie have a bumpy road to travel, but as in all my stories, love DOES conquer all. Still curious? Find out more information about this amazing book, and read an excerpt by going to... http://cjengland.com/secondchances/waitinginthewings.htm

And just a note... If things go as planned, all three of this series will be re-released by fall.  AND as a special treat, the Second Chances series will be made into paperback just in time for Christmas.  So put them on your wish list!

Enjoy your week.  As you're reading this I'll be traveling to my next destination, Virginia Beach, Virginia!

Until next time!


Hugs,

CJ England












Follow Your Dreams
http://cjengland.com/warrior/morethanawarrior.htm

No comments: