Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Latest Release -- Here Comes Peter

Hey all,

As you may know, I've just put the last of my MUSA re-releases up for sale. Here Comes Peter is one of my favorite books, one I actually had to write TWICE, because my computer decided to die three quarters of the way through the writing, and I'd forgotten a week's worth of back ups since I was writing so fast and furiously. (let's just say I back up BIG TIME now.  I've got back ups of my back ups. :->) 

Anyway, Here Comes Peter is a humorous, sensual story filled with Easter puns, jokes, a handsome, hot, randy, rabbit shapeshifer hero and a pissed off, headstrong, sexy blonde who's desperately in need of rescue.  A bestselling book at several publishers, it's a book that will, according to one reviewer, "scorch your fur" when you read it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it. Both times!


A Very Different Type of Shapeshifter...

Meet Peter Cottontail… the randiest rabbit in Easter Village. When he’s challenged by the Easter Bunny to show his Easter spirit by teaching a human woman the true meaning of the holiday, Peter thinks he’s got it made. Half-human himself, and able to shapeshift at will, he hasn’t met a doe… or woman yet who can resist him. This assignment will be a cinch.

Enter Bunny O’Hara. With a name like hers, and a dark secret that haunts her, Bunny hates everything to do with Easter. Peter won’t have it as easy as he thinks!


One look at Bunny has Peter forgetting all about the challenge, and in Peter, Bunny sees a chance for the happiness that has eluded her. But secrets and lies have a way of coming out, and Bunny and Peter find themselves having to decide if what they’ve found together is worth fighting for.


I applaud CJ England for creating such a warm, funny tale of two people in love while bringing out the true meaning of Easter: forgiveness and love.  A Recommended Read.~~~Fallen Angels Reviews

A mesmerizing romance, which is often poignant yet sometimes humorous and always entertaining. Every word of this imaginative love story will delight any time of the year.~~~Ecataromance Sensual

Readers will be amused by the clever ways CJ England uses the bunny theme.  A refreshingly humorous and erotic tale that is sure to keep readers charmed!~~~CK2S Kwips and Kritiques 


Is your nose twitching in interest?  Read an excerpt and get more information HERE.

I'll be back on Friday with some photos of our first weeks in Montevideo.

Hugs,


CJ England
Follow Your Dreams
http://cjengland.com/wanderingstar/whathappensinmexico.htm

No comments: