Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Isn't it Romantic

Hey all,

You know I'm a romantic.  I admit it freely.  In fact, I revel in it.  LOL  And when I saw this, I had to share the article with all the other romantics out there.  This is one of my favorite couples.  Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams.  They're so cute together and the first video I saw of them, I remember thinking, "wow...I wonder if they've got someone going."

I guess my instincts were right.  They DID have something going.  But it's how  it got going that's so romantic.  Read the article.  It's wonderful.


Now I ask you, isn't that awesomely romantic?  He saw her in a movie and couldn't forget her.  He even titled an album after the movie.

But here is where it gets real interesting.  Wanting to get to know, her he asks her to be in one of his videos.  They meet...there is an instant connection.  And the rest, as they say, is history.  They now have been married for almost ten years and are the parents of two darling little boys.

When I read the article I realized it was exactly what one of my heroes would do.  See a woman and move heaven and earth to get her.  Make up any excuse necessary to bring her into his world.  Just like Brad did.  So does that make him hero material?

I bet Kimberly would think so!!!

Here is the video that first brought them together.  Check out the way they interact.  You can't tell me there isn't something there.



Doesn't it just make you want to just snicker?  The look on her face when he glances at the TV is perfect.  I've seen it on my own face a few times.  LOL  Not about fishing.  Jonathon wouldn't know a sardine from a big mouthed bass, but all of us have that one thing that puts it over the edge.

I guess for Kimberly it was losing out to a trout!

Hugs to all,

CJ England  
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g53/cjengland/Blog%20Pics/HereComesPeter100x154.jpg
Follow Your Dreams

4 comments:

Phylis said...

I think I'm glad hubby isn't in to fishing. lol I think he gets that look when I have a book. Not much into country music but that was cute. Definitely a romantic story.

CJ England said...

Hey Phylis,

I'd love to do a story with that premise. Waiting in the Wings is similar, but not exact. Maybe I'll use the idea in other books in the series.

Ray said...

I've heard the song, but never saw the video. Faced with the choice I would give up fishing or take her along.

I would think about why the fishing was the last straw. Was it too often, was it an anniversary or something else special. I have heard of men going hunting or fishing instead of to the hospital to see the delivery of a child. They should be forewarned. The incident will never be forgotten.

Ray

CJ England said...

LOL, Ray. You do what I do. Find a story for things.

And you're right about the whole delivery of a child thing. I'd flat out kill him and a jury of my peers --new mothers--wouldn't convict me. LOL