Friday, April 22, 2016

It's New Release Friday!!!

Hey all,

It’s NEW RELEASE Friday, and today I have a brand new book out. Dragon Games II: Truth or Dragon is the sequel to my Christmas release, Snip! Snap! Dragon! This is the second book in the Dragon Games series and takes us back to the world of dragon shapeshifters and their forever mates.

This series is available from Changeling Press, and I love the book cover that Bryan Keller did for me.  I’ve never had a Poser cover before, and wasn’t sure if I’d like it, but I’m impressed with what Bryan put together.

It’s the second of a five book (I think) series and takes place just outside London at the Drakehaven estate first introduced in Snip! Snap! Dragon! If you read the first book (and if you haven’t, why not??? :->), you’ll recognize the principles in this story. Lucina and Ryuu had a bit of chemistry in the first book, and it only flares hotter in Truth or Dragon.

I have to say I love, love, love these two characters. Ryuu is mysterious and sexy, and Lucina is a firecracker--bright and sassy with attitude that doesn’t quit.  The way they deal with each other is hilarious, and like I said…the passion between them burns as hot as dragon fire.

I’ve already heard back from a couple of readers.  They both loved the book and can’t wait for more.  I think words like Great Story and Awesome were used!

Anyway, if you’d like to know more about this story as well as the series, check it out at http://cjengland.com/dragongames/truthordragon.htm.  You can read an excerpt there as well.

Plus, you can get a quick look at the beginning of the book by going to Changeling Press at http://changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=2477. And when you’re there you can take a look at the first book, Snip! Snap! Dragon! as well.

And please let me know what you think!!!  I love to hear from my readers.


Enjoy!!!!

Until next time...

CJ England

1 comment:

Phylis said...

It is my plan to buy both for my kindle this weekend! Excited to read dragons!!