Monday, November 8, 2010

A Totally Cool Way To Waste Time

Hey all,

I thought I'd have some fun today.  I'm usually so busy I can't do things like this, but the other day, someone sent me a video that I just loved.  In fact, I enjoyed it so much I sent it to all my friends.  As I sat and watched it, I realized how much fun the internet could really be.

Now, don't get me wrong, I know people spend HOURS on the internet doing nothing, but for me, it's always been more of a research tool.  Something for my books, blogs or if I need to find out something for my personal life, like a recipe or travel plan.

But to just sit and surf?  It's not my thing.  The closest I get to that is going through the LOL sites or getting distracted by something when I'm doing some research.  And I enjoy it.  But honestly, I'm too busy writing to do it every day.

So when I got this video I decided to take a few moments and do something I hadn't done in months and months.

I went surfing!

And today, as a bit of a change of pace, I thought I'd share the fun things I found with all of you.  Ready?

Here is the video that was sent that started it all...

I loved the way these big cats played and the look on their faces as they nibbled on the pumpkin.  It looked so much like when my cat gets all goofy with catnip I laughed like a loon.

And this video I found as I was doing research.  It's a little naughty, but I love it.

Talk about some quick thinking!!!

And this video has been around awhile, but is still as relevant today as it was when it first came out.

And you know...everything they said is dead on. I think that's what I like so much.


And finally, this is my all time favorite video of all time. My son showed me this a few years ago and I still giggle when I see it.

Fu*king Kangaroos! LOLOLOLOL I just love that video.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this little trip into the fun side of the internet. And now it's your turn. Let us know what videos you think are the best on the net in the comments below.

I look forward to seeing what you have for me!


Hugs to all!!!


Follow Your Dreams

4 comments:

Phylis said...

I have a couple of them that are just nonsense!

This is Harry Potter goofy one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY6mpaVEaTg

Then I love this one too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Cw2YWEFgY


Talk about inane nonsense! LOL! Gets stuck in your head!

Margaret West said...

OMG i can't think of a better diversion than visiting your blog. Love the kangaroo one. I haven't got a funny for you to see, but I loved yours.

CJ England said...

Phylis,

Those are GREAT!!!! Thanks for sharing. I think someone has WAY too much time on their hands. LOL

CJ England said...

Margaret,

Thanks so much! That's a wonderful compliment. I'd happy I can help people waste time. LOL

The kangaroo part is my absolute favorite on the planet. I laugh each time I see it.