Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hotties Into Heroes

Hey all,

I love men. I adore what makes them the way they are...their scent, their thought pattern and I'll admit it, what they look like. And that doesn't always mean if they are handsome, it just means there is something special, something attractive to you. Nothing is better than walking down the sidewalk and seeing one that sparks a bit of heat, that shivering tingle we all long for.

The same thing happens when I choose my heroes. I can look at a thousand pictures yet only one will sit up and scream, "I'm for you." And once I find him, he's mine forever. I'll take him into my world and together we'll decide who he is and where he belongs.

I was going to share some hotties with you anyway today, but I decided to do something a little different. Why not introduce you to some of the hotties who inspired those heroes in my books?

Let's start with the first book I ever submitted, The Mylari Chronicles: Eyes of Fire, later released by Samhain. When I was writing him, I had a specific type in mind for Calion, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't see his face. So, I decided to stop looking and find what I did know about...his body.

Calion had to be built. Great abs and an ass to die for. His arms needed to be hard and muscular...his shoulders broad and strong. He had to have the type of body that a woman would fall over in a faint if she saw him striding down the beach.

Well, I found him. I was surfing on some dating sites and was bleary-eyed staring at all the less than interesting guys. Then I clicked a link and there he was. My gorgeous, hunky, Calion!!!

And what I found really interesting was that you still can't really see his face!!!! So readers who come and see what my inspirations are still can use their imagination on what Calion looks like. Find out more about Calion and his lady Talia by clicking HERE.

Another set of hotties who are reader favorites are the men of my Don't Series. Aidan, of Don't Spank the Vamp and Milcham, of Don't Tempt the Phoenix are polar opposites. Aidan the vampire, tall and handsome with the cool, dark looks of the moon at midnight. And Milcham, the legendary Phoenix, whose golden, rugged good looks shine as bright as the noonday sun.

Aidan's inspiration came to me by a reader who was sending me handsome hunks for the chat list. One look at him and I knew I'd found my vampire. One whose blood lust wouldn't even come close to the passionate love he'd have for the artistic lady who held his heart.

Milcham, the loyal, just and lonely hero of the second Don't book I found as I was surfing. I was looking for a hunk for my newsletter and the second I gazed on his brooding face, I was positive I'd found my perfect Phoenix.

Put them both together and you have two of the most gorgeous heroes ever to grace a series. But they aren't only handsome, they have the type of Alpha personalities women sigh over and most importantly, their women are the center of their world. And Dawn and Aithne know it. Learn more about Aidan and Dawn and Milcham and Aithne. Just click on their names.

And finally I have a character who has become a reader favorite, and he doesn't even have his own book yet!!! He has been an integral part of my most popular urban fantasy series, The Peacekeeper Journals and is slated to have his own book in mid to late 2011.

Meet Lucas, the roughly handsome werewolf whose loyalty and ready temper make him an important part of Kira's company. Along with his five "brothers", Gallegar, Danolas, Patrick, Benjamin and Koran, Lucas protects the Peacekeeper as they keep the world safe from demonic attack.

Readers seem to fall for Lucas because he is the most passionate and protective of heroes. His silver eyes gleam with love, and what woman wouldn't sigh over a man who'd do anything to keep her safe and happy. You can read a bit of his story, HERE.

So, as you can see I have some great heroes. Different types, different worlds and different adventures, yet all with one thing in common. They make their ladies the center of their lives and what woman doesn't want that in a hero?

And yes, they are all pretty delicious, but don't blame me...blame my dreams. I guess if I'm going to dream of a hero, I'm going to make him easy on the eyes! LOL

Hope you enjoyed meeting my hunky men. I'll be back tomorrow with a new sexy fun blog!!!

Hugs,


6 comments:

Julie said...

Nice!

Pat said...

Your heroes are what every woman dreams of. I haven't met one of your heroes who didn't fire up my emotions.

Phylis said...

I love your sexy men! I just have to wipe down the keyboard and my chin! LOL Handsome, rugged, eyes to drown in, abs to fall against...Ok. I'm done for now.

CJ England said...

Thanks, Julie.

My heroes are what dreams are made of.

CJ

CJ England said...

Hey Pat,

I hope so. That's my goal. I want fire and heat and everything that entails.

CJ

CJ England said...

Phylis,

I should hand out hankies to all my fans. LOL My civic duty.

CJ