Monday, January 4, 2010

It's a Brand New Year

Hey all,

I'm back and things are going great!!!! I will apologize for the long long separation between this post and the last one.

Blogging for me has always been difficult. So much work to put in the pics and such, but I realized this last year that I spend just as much time writing out things on my list, so why not do it here, where more people can see?

So, this is my New Year's resolution. To do what I've been doing for the last four years on my list and just do it here as well.

So, that's what I'll be doing. I'm putting together some guest bloggers, have some special treats and will just basically chat you all up on this blog. I hope you'll join me. Hope you'll enjoy what I've got going on.

Let me start out with this notice. My website is under maintenance. I've completely revamped it and will be uploading it today, so if you try to stop by and can't get it, you'll know why. I should have it up and going by tonight, complete with a brand new contest and a lot of fun. Please stop by and let me know what you think.

Check back with me tomorrow when I unveil the first of the weekly treats I will be giving you.

Until Tuesday!

Blessings,

CJ England

No comments: