Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Another Re-Release - Luck Be A Lady

Hey all,

It's been a great year so far, and I'm doing well making sure all my old books are back up and available again. I've still got a few more to go, but it's been fun getting back on track again. Each month I'm putting up either new or old books and for October I have two paranormals, just in time for Halloween.
Today, we'll focus on my humorous and sexy story set on the coast of Florida near Cocoa Beach. Luck Be A Lady is a unique story for me. Instead of going to a place and then writing a story about it, with this book I did the opposite.  I decided on a story and then went to do the research on it.

I wanted to honor my maternal grandmother (Nana) with a story about the fun side of being a gambler, and so I talked Jonathon into going on a short gambling cruise off of Cape Canaveral.  We had free tickets, so it was a win-win situation.  I had a great time AND got some fantastic details for my story.

Luck Be A Lady is rich with the details of that cruise. I was fortunate enough to meet one of the pit supervisors, Warren Delano, who took time out of his busy evening to squire me around and answer a thousand and one questions. I was able to go behind the scenes, and the details I discovered made my story that much better.

So join me now as we experience the heat, fury and passion between Lara and Justin.  Giggle along with me at the antics of the other Ethereals, and taste the flavor of a sultry Florida night.  And please, let me know what you think!

~~~***~~~

An Unusual Inheritance Brings With it a Family Curse, But Also a Chance at Everlasting Love.

When Lara Kincade inherits a gambling boat from her long lost Uncle, she thinks her luck has changed. And since Halloween is right around the corner, she knows just how to celebrate her  good fortune.   A costume gambling cruise. 

Justin Savage has another idea. He and his friends have been stuck on the Lucky Lady for over a century, destined to sail the ocean until someone can break the curse they are under. The last thing he needs is some girl planning parties on his ship. 

It's a Halloween to remember when passion flares between this stubborn couple. And only by putting their cards on the table, will either of them have a chance of winning at love!



**Reviews**

Outstanding!!! A unique and exciting paranormal romance that will stay with the reader for a long time. 
~~~Euro Reviews
A compelling storyline.  Ms. England’s ability to evoke emotions is unparalleled as even her secondary characters take on a life of their own. A recommended read. 
~~~Ck2s Kwips and Kritiques
A wonderfully quirky read that you will want to read over and over again.
 ~~~Romance at Heart Magazine
An emotionally enthralling story that was scorching and passionate . 
~~~Literary Nymph Reviews
This is paranormal at it's best.  A recommended read. 
~~~Fallen Angels Reviews


As you can see, this number one book has some great reviews. Still curious?  For more information and to read a sexy excerpt go to http://cjengland.com/luckbealady/luckbealady.htm

This book is available at Amazon, KOBO, All Romance and Barnes&Noble.  Find the links HERE.

I'm on the road again, but I'll be back on Friday with another fun blog just for your reading pleasure.

Hugs to all,


CJ England










Follow Your Dreams
http://cjengland.com/wanderingstar/whathappensinmexico.htm

2 comments:

Ray said...

A favorite story of mine.

CJ England said...

Thanks, Ray. I loved doing the research on this one! LOL