Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Irony...Thy Name is Man

Hey all,

Did you read the article about the dude who had a heart attack while eating a "triple bypass burger"?   I mean I feel for the guy, truly, but honestly this has got to be the best bit of irony I've seen in a good while.


I don't know how the guy is doing now, but I doubt he'll live down his fifteen minutes of fame anytime soon.  I mean, some people can be made famous for awesomely cool things like a history making speech or maybe even saving a child from drowning.

But this guy will go to his grave knowing he swept the internet because he went to crazily named burger joint, had a high cholesterol sandwich and his own body revolted against him

Honestly, not the way I'd want to be remembered

See you next time,

Hugs,

CJ England  
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g53/cjengland/Blog%20Pics/HereComesPeter100x154.jpg
Follow Your Dreams


4 comments:

Phylis said...

Exactly! Just amazing sometimes isn't it? lol

Ray said...

Like a friend used to say when someone did something incredible stupid, "Some traits are just not meant to be passed on."

Ray

CJ England said...

It is, Phylis. All I could do is shake my head.

CJ England said...

LOL. That's perfect, Ray. I love it!